2008年3月15日星期六

Yo!!!Saturday....Just a simple and normal day!

Today wake up at 11.51am...but actually wana wake up m0re early and then go play badminton de..haiz...that YY can't wake up..ahdui...he said he is waiting my call...wahlao eh...I waiting his call mana tau he wait me pulak!Ahdui this person..betul gao lat 1!12pm++...go YY house there eat "ah weng kon lou mee"...haiz....I dont want go geh..coz Da jie got cook Tom yam today...but bo bian lo...coz YY already waiting me there!No choice...juse go there 应酬 him lo,eat small plate de!!wahaha!XD..Hmm...finish my mee then back home lu~do those meaningless things at infront of computer..chating la,checking friendster la and bla bla bla..=.=

I back home not long then YY come find us lo..He said sibeh sianz at home...somemmore morning kena diu with his parents...what a pity YY..haha!Errr.....he come play few game of DOTA with Kz's destop computer..I see him play then i also behtahan...go play 1 game..what the heck!!lose till so cham with Visage(dota hero)...aiks..maybe i too noob jor bah..>_<"

Suddenlly think of my facial foam already finish...so i ask YY fetch me go Jaya Jusco buy lo..so ngam they also say got things wan buy also...then we use Ah Gan 8000 go lo!haha...Waste almost Rm30 at AlphaAngel...haiz...keep on spending money..cham...dono this month de pocket money enough or not...Rm30 include 1 packet of IndoMee orginal flavour,1 PolyCarbonate Bottle,1 Loreal Anti sebum Facial foam,and SOFT toilet paper(share with Housemate de).Around 5.20pm like that YY wana rush back to home fetch his sister to tuition center....his sister tuition time is 5.30...Du dia!He thought he can fly meh...between 10 min can back to gombak..somemmore need fetch us back..Unfortunately,He receive call from his sister,asking why so late still not yet fetch her to tuiton...Then YY give all those nonsece excuse..haha...This YY also LPPL de la somemore dare to say steven poh is King of LPPL.Wakaka..

At night,Eat dinner with ben,gorilla,Key,and Goh at Sin Peng Ling.After that go WCG Infinity play 1 hour de Dota..Aiks...1 hour really not enough for 1 dota game leh..play half way then i leave le..that time i useing Enigma ma...own 99 liao de...coz run out of the time..I leave le!!

Key and goh go back lo...after 1 hour at the cc..Me,Ben and gorilla go find lucas at "meh dou yao"..eat tong shui there...tak sedap 1...Kanasai..=X
Today is Lucas first day working at meh dou yao..so we only go find him de...or not who wan go that shop o..shop name call meh dou yao but seems like meh dou mou(gorilla and ben them said de)hehe..Plan to go back home lo..then gorilla ask me tomorrow wan go Mid valley with them ma...then my answer is "C first(95% is NO)"..hehe...Sry gorilla...I pok kai liao la.hope u will understand me bah...no money wan go out jor..

12 like that i reach home lu...chat with yun at msn ..she told me that ah jun and xiong go penang clubing again le...Dudia...really crazy de..aiks...but if me at baling...sure i will follow them go de..XD!!Ok lo...Stop here le...

1 条评论:

gorilla 说...

haha... i know la... i know la... pk liao mah... haha... never mind lo... next time only go out together lo.. hehe~