2008年3月14日星期五

Boring and meaningless Friday...

Today is totally bored....sleep till very late...about 1pm++ only wake up....
After wake up...see YY and Ah zhen bz with their new created forum,they seems very enjoying be the administrator..lol!!They call me to join but i not really interested with it!!I sit infront of computer checking for the dowload then Continue my SlamDunk again...=.="..seems addicted to it jor..but nevermind la...few more episode then finish lu...While watching the SlamDunka t the half way...huiyee take a bowl of bihun soup for me...but dono why that bihun soup abit weird de...however...i still finish it!

I watch the SlamDunk till 8pm..and completely finish all Episode of the SlamDunk..Aftter that, go take a bath and wash my shirt...Arkk!!!I hate that!!But what to do leh...no washing machine=.=".Aiks...today de dinner...Just 2 Rm1 de Nasi Lemak only...so pity..=X

Sigh!!What a meaningless day...Sit infront of computer whole day and watching SlamDunk..Somemmore give YY Diu me!He say i Out Date coz still watching SlamDunk...Now a day all watch Naruto le lo..=.="Aiya...for me...almsot same la...as long as nice then ok d lo..

1 条评论:

gorilla 说...

hahaha~ really is the "meaningful" day leh... wakaka~ keep it o...