2008年3月17日星期一

Haiz..Moody day...

Today i start write my blog more early..Sigh!Dono why...Maybe i feel sad and moody and nobody can let me 诉苦 ba...All the things i write down here...maybe will be better for me rather then voice out it..Afternoon,take maggie mee as my lunch then go to school to collect the resit bill...When reach the SAS office,that worker there tell me that the bill all already been collected by our course Rap..aiks..fine then!Waste my time and energy...sigh...let it bah!!Reach home not long,then receive gorilla's call,call me go Melati Utama de old town yamcha..aiks..i din give him any respon coz i dono wan go or not..then gorilla said cathryn also there..Cathryn?!quaite curious why she will be there de..aiks..but i din ask them also..Izzit the cathryn name will bring something or meaning for me?!I also dono..there is a lot of quation marks and unknown in my heart and mind coz of her..really sad about it,going to bang wall le..I am still 徘徊在感情世界..Arkk!!"??????????"<===all the question marks!!!Chat with xiong at msn...suddenlly say about her again...xiong said :I saw her online just now..then i know that..xiong already add her jor..aiks...i feel that was something bad..and i surely know that xiong is "certain kind of ppl"...i replay xiong few strikeing de sentence..then he said if i continue said that he will翻脸with me..then i stop that..coz i really scare to lost my goodFriend..Haiz..xiong actually the problem is appear on me but not u,I am totally a SUX person,I had lost all confident of myself! ..I apologize with it...Sorry dude..

Stop here d...later night will go GK find renise..ask her to teach me the Pratical de things..and meets up with lucas and gorilla them..

没有评论: