2008年3月20日星期四

Hoho!Public Holiday~!!Damansara Utama一日游!!

Yo~!!Public Holiday ya...hmm...Siok siok~!!haha...morning wake up at about 12pm after that Ah gan call me for breakfast(ah weng kon lo mee)lol... Done eating that..than all gather at my house!Waiting me bath and fetch me go "gai gai" again lo!haha...Today wan go where leh?The answer is Damasara Utama de Shopping mall!!Wopps!Seems so nice leh...coz i never been there b4..so "sakai" la..but plz la...don't laugh at me ok?..I not kl ppl ma..so...never go there b4 is normal stuff!hehe..
↑Oic...First shopping mall...Cineleisure!kaka...we park our car there..cheap parking fee...only Rm2 for almsot half a day d!Can consider as the most cheapest parking fee at KL le..Even de chee chiong gai de parking minimum also need RM2.50 liao..!hoho~!We take about half and hour inside this mall only...coz..ntg inside there..ahdui~!
↑The next 1!!Ikano Power Centre..haha!!hmm....walk around there...macam macam ada~!!many things wan to buy but bo lui...haiz...pok jor kai...no choice..just 走马看花。。

↑Third 1 is...IKEA home furnishings...wow!nice eh...all the home furniture there special leh....but quite expensive lo...going there also can see cannot buy 1...see le then siok sendiri..=X..kaka~!!

↑Last 1...The Curve...hmm!!Good enviroment...I think this is the most nice de shopping centre compare to that last 3 shopping mall..Err...while at the curve,ah gan meets up with his biao jie and her family...haha!the things that i wan mention is..ah gan's auntie say that ah gan face look like 吴尊!!!wahahaha...me and YY laugh till...=X..we laugh only but does't means anything o...kaka~!!Aiks..walk lai walk ki...does't realize...already 5 o'clock ++ le lo...leg so tired and also hungry jor...
↑Have my dinner at KIM GARY,my PRAWN and Salmon ji si kok fan combo...haha....Sedap nia~!!hahah...Then after this,we go to Tesco lagi...coz they got something to buy...aiks...buy buy buy...only me buy ntg..haha!We go back at about 6o'clock ++ like that...haiz..by the way we back..very unlucky traffic jam...waste so long time only reach gombak...while inside the car..haha...we 3 talk all those nonsence things!!haha...somemmore Ah gan singing...wahahahaha...funny sia...other then that we play YY's new samsung camera!!cincai take picture...inside the car..then give YY diu...ahdui...YY ah dont so kiam siap la..play awhile nvm de la..somemmore u less use also..we help u use lo!!Hiak hiak~!!Hmm....I realize something...YY now always said"du dia du dia"...lol that is my trade mark leh...oi YY u now consider as plagiarism leh!!Hohoho!Don't play play~!!Ok bah...thats all for today lu....really a nice day!!..Anyway..thx u guys(YY and Gan) for bringing me to all that place...and i really appreciate it..hehe..

没有评论: