2008年3月13日星期四

Err...First Time and First day Bloging...

Bloging..?Er....actually i not really know much about blog..
Aiks.....anyway....i gona start to write it from today..haha!Hope I won't hangat hangat tahi ayam bah!wahaha!Yesterday night that is also 13 of March..Ah gan going back Labuan lo..coz of his brother's wedding!Before ah gan back to labuan...that night,Me,YY,Gan,and cocaine go watch the 老师嫁老大.....haha...that movie is really funny....we all are really enjoy it!Wahahah...laugh almost 2 hour..then after finish watching that...we fech ah gan go Damansara that also ah gan's cousin house...
Done of sending gan to there...we all going back lo...that time i already about 3am d...
3am++ i reach home jor...haiz...but i have to done my tutorial sin...coz later 8am got ms Ting class...too bad la!I have not enough to sleep le!!!Arkkk...What to do!?I had done my tutorial at 5am++...omg!!I only can sleep about 2hour++ only...
Wake up at 7.15am,then prepared anything 8am reach school and attend ms Ting class...then followed by Mr Johnny EST class...And done all today's class!Yahoo!!Happy sia!haha..

End of class....go back home continue watch my "slam Dunk"...then sleep about 2 hour++..

9pm...me drive ah gan;s car go fetch my fren ah ben at MU..then straight go to GK station 1..to meet up with Karen kong..quaite Excited!haha...never see Karen Kong b4...and today i gona see her!!

Reach Station 1 then gather with gorila,lucas and xiao pei...eat Chicken Marryland as my dinner...and Karen kong will reach a 10pm..and i also found out that the singer of staion 1 is 王雪晶!wow...cool man...her voice is so sweet!haha!Karen Kong came here only sing 4 song if not wrong...after that she go away le..Then dono why....suddenlly the station strat with 1 quiz...that quiz want us to find station 1 sticker at btm of the table and take it to the singer at the front stage...I am so lucky be the second person that take the sticker to the front....then they wan me choose a song to sing...and after sing i maybe can won a samsung handphone!No choice lo!just choose a song "Bei pan"to sing lo!Walao eh...super duper nervous ah!!First time sing infront of so many ppl...becaus of nervous..i really can't sing well as i sing at K box...but hopefully still got a lot of ppl give me a big clap after finish sing the song..Phew..!!Omg...wasting me so many energy just present me with "one mag" nia...ahdui...if know it earliar sure i wont go to get it already...haiz...inside that got 5 cop de form that use to join the lucky draw.inside got 5...but i still need get 1 more to complete it..somemore need go to cheras 1....sigh....no hope for the samsung handphone..=.="
About 11pm++ we all back lo...I fetch ben back MU then i also back home and Continue my slam dunk le..and thats all for today...From my blog...u can found out that my english is totally SUX 1...=.="..hope will improve it during writting blog bah...

没有评论: