2008年4月28日星期一

Unknown..haha!

Sing Sing sing~~
Today went sing K again...Total 5 batang go..HS,Goh,Key,Gorilla,and me!Ahdui...bad ya...all batang!haha...but its ok la..already a normal stuff for us!Went gather go out...sure is boy more then girl de..girl is something limited for us in our course!haha!We sing 12pm de this time..register then go in start sing liao.....this time we get de room a bit small leh...but whatever la...can sing then enough le!haiz...today me not in good condition leh!!wahlao eh...sing like shit la...dono why feel so sian...and tired nia!Sing halfway then fall in sleep..=.="...we sing till 3pm...then walk to time square hang kai kai and take our lunch in "fun hei dei"...eat baked toast with strawberry jam...=.=..ahdui...today all "animal" go out...hs=elephant,tuang leng=gorilla,key=tortoise,me=garfield>_<",and goh=bird!hahaha....he say hiself is "bird",like singing de bird...wahaha...fulamak!...we laught till...lol..hiak hiak!haiz...but me also kena la..garfield lagi...too bad...but...my face really like garfield meh?dont think so leh!!arkk!!Besides of garfield...today got 1 more nick name again...雨神(hokkien means?lol)aiyo...they said when got me go out de time sure rain 1,but that is true also la..hate la!when everytime wan go back then rain le..arkk....sigh la!=.=

hmm...today also received a bad news from my mom...she tell me that the redang trip maybe cancel coz...can't book the room at there...what the heck la!angry sia..but she said she will try her best to confirm it...and wait me back only decide what to about it la..=.="dono wan blame who...sianz nia..aiks...dont want think about la..1 more day then last paper le..wana studys it le...but the note put infront of me so long jor...but din really read it...cham!aiks..end here bah!

没有评论: