2008年4月23日星期三

The moment before Exam...

Haiz....time pastby so fast!Tomorrow gona start my first exam le..English Language!Dono why feel a bit scare scare..I scare i will did the same mistake again!sigh!Sigh...Scare to fail it...but lazy to studys!aiks...anyway,today gona force myself to studys le!

Within this few day...actually not much special things happen..last few day watch The Forbidden Kingdom at Time Square then see the 圣火 olympic flame pastby infront of Sungei Wang!haha...first time saw that...quite nice!but actually nothing special...

hmm...this 2day i am annoy with my handphone...wana sell it and change new phone..haiz...thinking to change P1i...but i din do so...haiz...that sohai seller close the bidding....and i can't get the cheap price..swak d la..dont want buy le!Wait sem brake only think of it le!Haiz...my lovely W580i sell jor..buyer from ampang come till infront of my house....seems so interested with my phone..what to do...sell it lo!haha..after sell it got some weird de feel..=.="..haiz...dono la!sell it then sell le...don't bother it....haha..now using Nokia1208...ho liao la!=.="

Finish exam then going back my hometown again..hmm...go back then wont updated my blog for almsot 1 month lo!haha..coz hometown there no internet connection...then bo bian lo!Thinking of going back hometown.....go back hometown actually just slack..haha..and just hang out with friends and bro...hiak hiak..

woopps...gona stop here le!GOD bless me for tomorrow's exam..I wana score it IF* can!haha...Good luck to all my fren who resit or exam..All the best ya!

1 条评论: