2008年4月18日星期五

Gorilla~!!Happy birthday ya!!

Hmm...this morning 5am++ only sleep..coz go eat dim sum at ipoh road with YY and Gan!haha...really siao de..but its fun!lol..today wake at 12pm..then have my breakfast with gan and his housemate at Ah weng...long time no eat ah weng de wantan mee le..taste still not bad ya!haha!

On the way back de time..Gan feel that is something wrong with his front de tayer...then gan thought is just out of air..so..stop and pump it at Petronas.Sigh...can't pump it...coz already 爆胎...haiz..what to do..drive it and go change a new tayer lo..Kena Rm170...gao lat...Pity gan..haha!

Whole afternoon did nothing...just watch few movie lo..lazy dota also!Dono why..don't think like wan play dota also..maybe no fren bah!Night time,have my dinner at ganda dua with bing!Finish my dinner,go back home and do some stuff till 9 pm then go fetch ben go Station 1 lo!haha...today we all prepared to celebrate gorilla's birthday..haha!We all are trying to suprise him...but finally we failed it..coz that person who needed to suprise him..can't come...=.="Anyway...can't come does't means anything rite!haha..

Just now i saw something that i shoud't see...haha!Sometimes I feel like I am really 失败...What i can do just blame myself bah..Jason ah Jason..What are u doing actually..haha!Nobody know...even myself!=.="..可欲不可求?hmm....

Garfield?My new nic name...ahdui...invented by XP...wahlao eh...say my face like garfield pulak..really gao lat!!=.="Garfield,Garfield,Garfield,Garfield...Aiks...thats all for today lo!!Happy birthday ya xiao la..hope all ur wish will come true bah!!

3 条评论:

gorilla 说...

haha... thx arr... brother... really enjoy it... hehe^^

♥ Renise 说...

wuakakaka.... ur turn to spam the comment box...

kekeke... exam is coming soon...
work hard k?
mz pass ur both english papers oow!

gambatte!


- Renise -
http://fallen-angel-renise.blogspot.com/

Slackyguy 说...

hmmm....thx ya
I will add oil de!