2008年4月9日星期三

9 April 2008!!!My 19 years old de birthday!!

Stop 4 day din write blog!!haha...Not me lazy to write...but is ntg to write also!Coz this few day all is just simple..and nothing much to mention about it!Hmm...Today...Happy sia...MY first birthday since i out from my hometown!!Today really happy..even i din receive any present!hiak hiak!!This year de birthday total got 3 cake!Geng mou~!!hiak hiak!!(^^)Y..happy sia!thx all my dearly friend and bro...love u guys!haha~!!and i really appreciate it!

12am sharp..YY ,gan and kevin be the first!Come and celebrate with me!!Thx my 2 dai lou!!haha...Sry ya kevin...forget to call u come take picture with us...hope you don't mind bah...>_<"..This cake quite nice ha....Pandan flavour de...hahaha!Gan don't sad...coz u wan buy mango cheese de but take wrong jor!hiak hiak...








Second cake!!hiak hiak~!!Thx all my dearly U1 coursemate!Celebrate my birthday at canteen 2...lol..paiseh sia!!So many people there but kinda fun ya!!hahah...First time celebrate at college canteen..."I feel good~!!"...haha!happie happie happie~~!!!

Third cake!!WuHuu~~!!!THx my lovely housemate!!but the name on the top of the cake a bit weird izzit!lol..."bak bak jing"...ahdui..me where got bak bak =X..

Err..night time..have my dinner togather with coursemate..and my senior,steven at steven corner...lol..=.="However,thx you steven..for treat me the dinner...and my 9 april finished...aiks...19 years old lo...think of this..a bit sad!!haha..hope all the wish will come true bah!Really really happy..till i dono how to describe it!....thx all of u guys again!!Today is such a special day for me..Unforgetable!!

1 条评论:

♥ Renise 说...

hii... jz drop by to c ur new entry.. kekeke...

jason~~~ link me~~~
http://fallen-angel-renise.blogspot.com

thx =)