2008年10月23日星期四

突然间的感触....

Hmm....midnight..ntg else to do...back to my blog....my last blog is wrote 2008年8月27日..
wow...there is almost 2 month din update blog d..sometimes is really dono what gona write in my blog..as my last blog saided that my CPU die d...then now i already get a brand new CPU that DIY by myself...haha...first time done this...satisfy d..whole system run smooth..so far no problem appear yet..and hope it wont appear bah!haha...this CPU cost me around 3k...aiks..this 3k make my this few week de life suffer lots...i have to rejects all those extra entertaiment..eat also must eat cheap cheap de food..or else i really need eat grass if i din care my expenses..here are some photo about my CPU....
Think of last semester,got xiong and qing everyday stick with me..and now both of them..move out from house d..xiong back baling be his handPhone shop taukeh..and qing move to prima setapak..now my life back to last last time...lonely d?Nobody Dota d?haha~~!actually not also la..still got fren acompany me..never lonely!XD..but i till miss them!hehe..
Today..is the day that i be togather with my gf 5 month d..quite fast ya....there is so many things happen within this 5 month..hapi?sad?..but thats normal stuff for a couple i think....sometimes i feel that my talking got problems...maybe too direct d bah..and sometime i maybe hurts my gf..but..forgive me ya..>_<"..its hard for me to change...

To be continue.....

2 条评论:

aarongan 说...

wah lan eh, shock lo my friend update blog wo!!

Slackyguy 说...

haha...relax la..
Dont shock..